This page reveals the key changes and bug-fixes in Sound CMD software version 1.2 from March 2022.
This section is a generic overview of the new capabilities that come with this release. For more information, see the full app features list.
- Volume control – adjust sound level from within the browser. Note that this widget is independent of the OS Volume mixer.
- Additional main menu options
- Introduction of a “Welcome message”
- Multi-track support improvements – Merge and Split audio channels.
- Improvements in app styling and visualization
- Fixed some memory issues on track copy/paste
- Resolved some minor issues
- Revision history for previous versions
- Help page of SoundCMD audio app